Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University (MJPRU), Bareli, will release the results and answer keys of the Uttar Pradesh Bachelors of Education Joint Entrance Examination (BEd JEE) on Tuesday, May 21, 2019, on the official website of the exam.
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Results | महात्मा ज्योतिबा फुले रुहेलखंड यूनिवर्सिटी (MJPRU) बरेली की तरफ से यूपी बीएड जेईई रिजल्ट 2019 (UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Results) आज यानी मंगलवार को जारी किए जाएंगे. जिन छात्रों ने यूपी बीएड जेईई का एग्जाम दिया है, वे सभी ऑफिशियिल वेबसाइट mjpru.ac.in और upbed2019.in के माध्यम से रिजल्ट देख सकते हैं. पहले रिजल्ट के 15 मई तक आने के लिए कहा जा रहा था, लेकिन किसी कारणवश इसमें देरी हुई.
UP B.Ed JEE Result 2019, Score Card & Merit List :
|Name of the University||Mahatma Jyotiba Pule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly|
|Official Website||upbed2019.in, www.mjpru.ac.in|
|Name of the examination||B.Ed Joint Entrance Examination|
|Date of examination||15th April|
|Category||UP B.Ed JEE Result 2019|
|Date for announcement of result||Released on 16th May|
|Counselling Date||1st June 2019|
Download UP B.Ed JEE Scorecard, Result, Merit List 2019 at upbed2019.in
UP B.Ed JEE Result 2019
The Uttar Pradesh Bachelors of Education Joint Entrance Examination called as UP B.ED JEE was held on April 15 for the current academic batch 2019-2022. Post 2019 UP B.Ed Result declaration, process for online counseling will start in the month of June. Qualifying candidates will pursue three-year long Bachelors of Education degree course at government or private college located across Uttar Pradesh. The college/university allotment will be based on rank of candidates on the final UP B.Ed merit list.
Ruhalkhand University announced MJPRU Result 2019, UP B.Ed Result 2019 on the official website upbed2019.in
MJPRU UPBed Result 2019
The UP BEd JEE 2019 Answer keys and test score declaration notification was released on the official website of the exam – upbed2019.in. The exact time of announcement of results is not known yet.
The ‘UP B.Ed JEE – 2019 answer key and test score will be declared on May 21’, the official website states. With the result announcement finally coming in today, the long wait for the results since May 10th finally comes to an end. According to the official brochure, UP B.Ed JEE 2019 results were scheduled to be declared anywhere between May 10th to May 15th.
MJPRU conducts BEd JEE for admission to the Bachelors of Education programs in the state.
The students who appeared for the UP BEd JEE 2019 examination this year are advised to visit the official website of the exam – www.upbed2019.in – to check and download the answer keys and their test scores. The direct link to check the results will be provided below once it’s released by the Board.
UP Bed JEE Cut off 2019
This year, UP BEd JEE 2019 examination was conducted on April 15, 2019, in two shifts for Paper 1 and Paper 2 tests. The Paper 1 test was conducted in the morning shift from 9 am to 12 pm and Paper 2 was held in the afternoon shift from 2 pm to 5 pm.
This year expected B.ed JEE cut off marks 2019 –
|Category||Qualify Marks||Requires Selection Marks|
|General||50%||65 – 75|
|OBC||50%||60 – 70|
|SC||45%||55 – 60|
|ST||45%||55 – 60|
|General WID/ DIV.FEMALE||40%||45 – 50|
|OBC WID/DIV. FEMALE||40%||45 – 50|
|SC/ST DIV/WID FEMALE||40%||45- 50|
UP B.Ed JEE 2019 Cut off
Cut off marks are the minimum marks set by the authority required to qualify. The cut off is released post declaration of results. Based on the past year cut offs and experts prediction, candidates can check the expected section-wise and overall cut off for UP B.Ed. JEE 2019 below.
- Part A of the question paper is divided into two sections- general knowledge and language (Hindi/English).
- There are 50 questions in each section carrying a total of 200 marks.
- Maximum marks for each section is 100 and expected cut off for General Knowledge section is 57-68 out of 100.
- Estimated cut off for the Language Section is 54-62 out of 100.
- Overall cut off for Part A of the question paper should be between 111 and 130 out of 200.
- There are two sections in Part B of the question paper – General Aptitude Test & Subject Specific Ability.
- Expected cut off marks for General Aptitude Test Section is 41-59 out of 100.
- For Specific Subject Ability Section, candidates will have to secure a minimum of 57-60 marks out of 100.
- Overall Cut off for Part B is expected to be between 98 and 119 out of 200.
|Question Paper||Sections||Total Marks||Expected Cut off|
|Part A||General Knowledge||100||57-68|
|Part B||General Aptitude Test||100||41-59|
|Subject Specific Ability||100||57-60|
How to check the UP BEd JEE 2019 Results?
1) Open the official website of the test – www.upbed2019.in
2) On the homepage, you will find a notification that reads ‘U.P. B.Ed. JEE – 2019 Answer Key and test scores’, click on this link
3) It will redirect to the results page
4) On the results page, you will find a box where you need to enter your registration number or roll number, date of birth and then click on submit
5) Click on the Answer key link to check the answer keys or on the results link to check your scores
6) You can download answer keys and scores or take a print out of the same for future reference.